Sunday 21 August 2016

Banana Super Smoothie

This is my absolute favourite thing to have for breakfast. I started making it a few weeks ago and now I can't start my morning without it - tastes like you're drinking a chocolate milkshake yet it's actually full of healthy stuff.


Ingredients: 
  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 200ml Soya/Almond/Cow's milk (almond is my fave as it's sweetest)
  • 50ml water
  • 1 tsp raw cacao powder

Simple Steps:
  1. Put all the ingredients into a jug or blender
  2. Blend using a hand blender or blender
  3. Enjoy!

Tips and Tricks:
  • Leave the ingredients together for about 5/10mins just to soften the banana a bit - it will be much easier to blend this way
  • Ditch the water and reduce the milk to 100ml for ice cream!
  • Optional extras would be 1tbsp smooth peanut butter or a squirt of honey/maple syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment